Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Step 1

Today I received my acceptance letter to my local community college, I am one step closer to my new future. The next step is to apply for my transcripts from all of my previous colleges and have them sent to the school. I also have to go in for orientation and academic advising.

In order to get into the LPN program I have to take the TEAS exam and get at least a composite score of 88%. I ordered the study guide and a GED study guide online and hope to start studying by next weekend. I am giving myself a month to study before I take the exam.

I found an online forum all about nursing (allnurses.com) and some of the stories I've read are horrifying. There are people with high test scores and 4.0 GPA's not being excepted into the programs.

Good thing I have a back-up plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment