Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

You're A Hard Habit To Break

In my effort to lose weight and eat healthier I have realized that when it comes to certain foods I have no will power. If I can get my hands on them I will eat them as fast as I can. Therefore I have decided to make the effort to not purchase these items anymore.

1. Frozen pizza
2. Cadbury chocolate bars
3. Tyson jumbo wings of fire (frozen hot wings)
4. Oreo's
5. Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes

Why is it that the food that taste the best are the worst for you?

Not buying these ever so delicious items will help me cut back on my spending too.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem. I quit buying my favorite yummy treats and if I have a couple good weeks I'll buy a small chocolate bar or reese's my weakness as a treat. I also find that when I crave chocolate a small piece of dark chocolate helps, I don't overindulge later when the craving gets worse and because it's soo rich I don't want more than 1 piece.

    ReplyDelete