Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Moving On

With all that has been going on over the last few months I have stopped reading a lot of the blogs that I used to live for. With this new blog and vow to post once a day I have tried to catch up with my online family.

It seams that everyone is making great progress with their lives and crossing goals off of their to-do list. Everyone has new jobs, paid off all of their debt, are getting married, or buying homes. I am still in the same amount of debt, am about to be making less money than I have in years, and am going back to school for the third time. This is why I deleted my facebook page, everyone has these great adult lives and I still don't have two pennies to rub together.

All I can do is be inspired by everyone's progress and find new blogs to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment