Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I Hate My Car

Number 34 on my list of 35 before 35 was to buy a new car, this was something I was hoping to put off until I was 35. Unfortunately after $1500 of repairs the car is still cutting off at long stops. The car has been in and out of the shop for the past 3 weeks and no one can seem to find the problem and the car does not stall when they test drive it. I even drove it around with a mechanic from the shop and the car did not cut off once.

I don't know what to do anymore.

If the car can't be fixed (once they figure out what is wrong with it) I just flushed $1500 down the drain.

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating you must feel as if you are throwing good money after bad. It,s at times like this that not being mechanical makes you feel so helpless, hope they find the problem soon.

    ReplyDelete