Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

35 Before 35

I have been trying to thing of ways to make this blog more interesting. Half of the reason that I do not post regularly is because I don't have much going on in my life right now. I think my last blog was more interesting because I was working toward specific goals.

After surfing around on the Internet I found several blogs where people are trying to accomplish a certain amount of goals before they hit a specific age. Therefore here is my 35 before 35 list, in no particular order.

1. Lose 20 pounds
2. Grow out my hair until it is bsl (bra strap length)
3. Learn how to apply makeup and wear makeup everyday
4. Go to a thrift store
5. Develop personal style
6. Become a nurse
7. Ride in a hot air balloon
8. Start a side business
9. Pay off my credit cards
10. Renew my passport and take a trip overseas
11. Take a trip to Chicago
12. Open an IRA
13. Learn how to hem pants
14. Sew a complete outfit (jacket, skirt, pants, and shirt)
15. Donate unwanted items to Goodwill
16. Work out 3 times a week
17. Not watch TV for an entire week
18. Go on a speed date
19. Bake a 3 layer cake
20. Fly a kite
21. Eat vegetarian for 1 month
22. See an opera
23. Decorate an entire Christmas tree with hand made ornaments
24. Eat dinner in a restaurant alone.
25. Visit a Fashion Week (not necessarily New York's)
26. Make and sell something on Etsy (or Art Fire)
27. Build an ottoman
28. Go to the shooting range and fire a gun
29. Take care of my nephew all day, by myself
30. Take a yoga class
31. Learn French
32. Pay for the meal behind me at the drive through
33. Learn how to swim
34. Buy a new car
35. Fall in love

I plan to take this list on 9 items per year until I have done everything.

What is on your list?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allie - I just discovered your blog and really like it!

    I've posted my 30-by-30 goals here: http://bigcitybeerbudget.blogspot.com/2010/10/30-by-30.html

    ReplyDelete