Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Postponing Nursing School

As you read in my last post I have been working a lot of hours in the past couple of weeks. Due to this I haven't been able to study for the nursing school entrance exam. I was planning on taking it September 9th, but I do not feel prepared.

I have decided to start taking the pre requisites for RN and continue to study for the exam and try for the LPN program in Fall 2011.

In order to accomplish this I realise that I am going to have to get a new job relatively soon. My current working situation requires too many free hours and leaves me exhausted with little time to study. Also, night nursing classes are 5pm to 10pm, and my current work schedule wouldn't work with those times.

I am 31 and I hate to loose this much time, but I need to take these classes anyway so I guess it all evens out in the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I stumbled across your blog from Beachgirls and was wondering how you got those progress bars on the left side of your blog.

    Thanks!
    Ashley
    www.sunnysideshlee.com

    ReplyDelete